Friday, April 20, 2012

ACCKKK!



Sometimes I feel like Cathy the comic may be based on my life. In which case I feel that I'm owed lots and lots of royalties. But really, constantly on a diet and yet eating chocolate while strolling on a treadmill isn't likely to give a lady the results she's searching for. However, that's pretty much my diet regimen (not really. I don't have a treadmill, so it's just me eating truffles on my couch wondering why I'm not thin yet).


I keep hearing "you're pregnant! You don't need to worry about dieting! Eat what you want!". Unfortunately, that's not really how it works. You see, since I'm already a Fatty McFatterson I'm not supposed to gain more than 15 pounds. My mother gained 60 with me and I was only 7 lbs 11 oz (7/11 in the hizzay!). So... hopefully I don't take after her.


My morning sickness has pretty much receded entirely now, which is lovely. There's random moments of queasiness, but no heaving. YAY!!


What I'm trying to say is... I ate 5 hard shell tacos from Taco Hell last night. And cinnamon twists. Sure I've been eating Smart Ones for lunch and bananas out the wazoo, but that doesn't mean I can toss tacos down my gullet like it's my job. As much as I'd like too. My mouth is watering just thinking about tacos.


I went to my first baby doctor appoint this past Monday and I've actually lost some weight since my previous doctor's appointment before I knew I was pregnant. So that's good. There were several weeks when I had no interest in food, or when I did have an interest I'd just hurl- so that's a big reason why I've lost weight. I'm just concerned now that the morning sickness and food aversions are gone I'm going to go crazy.


By crazy, I mean eating every night like I did last night.


YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

10 comments:

  1. OMG... Taco Bell was the one thing I could never get enough of when I was pregnant... the one thing that didn't make me feel like ditching my supper!

    Glad you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the horrors of pregnancy is morning sickness. I hope that everything goes well with your pregnancy!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was pregnant with my first daughter I didn't have morning sickness I had all day and half the night sickness.......and the only thing that helped was Coke and Chocoalte............lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you're feeling better. My wife is now into her third trimester and has hit that continual grazing phase where she is up and down to the kitchen. It's having a huge impact on my waistline as she always brings me something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what it is like to have a pregnant body that is constantly craving food, but my regular body does that. Hahaha! I hope you're feeling well and healthy. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Support your memory by eating more fruits and vegetables. Fresh produce is full of antioxidants, play bazaar satta king substances that have been shown to help prevent damage to your brain cells.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust your instincts when it comes to deals that seem too good to be true online. Shopping over the Internet is much different than your local brick-and-mortar store in that you can't just go in and speak to the manager. Once you've submitted your credit card or bank information, you can't take it back, so read all the fine print before buying. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take the time to learn all that you can for a better job. playbazaarThere are hundreds of online programs that you can fit into anyone's schedule.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the quickest ways to reach your goals is by closing your eyes and imagining that you already have. Visualizing your future success in satta king

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take the time to learn all that you can for a better job
    https://medium.com/@dailycontributors

    ReplyDelete