Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Midterms and a family emergency

Yep, blessed midterm week.  That whore.

I have TWO (count 'em, 1, 2) midterms today and two thursday, so my life has been a jumble of history, math and political science notes lately.  Also, my grandmother was admitted to the hospital over the weekend after what doctors thought was a heart attack.  Three days later (and after multiple tests and an angiogram) turns out her heart is perfect and her heart-attack symptoms were caused by something else (still unknown).   

So basically I've been a busy gal the past few days.  As such, I have not had time to come up with a sufficient post for today.  Instead I decided to share some great motivational photos with you guys that I found on Pinterest.  I was introducted to Pinterest a few months ago and an addiction was born.  It's ridiculous guys, seriously. 

Anyhoo, here's some lifestyle change encouragement for y'all.  Enjoy. 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Hope those boosted some spirits today. 

I promise I'll write an actual post next week!  LOVE!

4 comments:

  1. You did boost some spirits today! I love these and they really speak to what we're going through.

    I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope they can figure out what is wrong with her. Please keep us updated.

    *monster hugs & well wishes for your grandmother*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the inspiration today. I'm having a really hard time losing the 8 pounds that I gained from devouring 11 boxes of thin mints. I needed something to kick my butt into high gear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh God Pinterest! I love that site so damn hard! It's really really like crack. That's truth. Thanks for the spirit boost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined Pinterest but I have to admit.. I don't really get it. Well wishes to your grandma and hope they can figure out what is wrong with her soon.

    ReplyDelete